In recent years, wood cutting board has gradually been replaced by the bamboo cutting board. Because bamboo rootstock has the characteristics of no deformation, no cracking and no slagging compared with the traditional rootstock. At present, there are two kinds of bamboo chopping boards: round and square. The round bamboo cutting board is formed by high-quality Under high pressure and enclosed with the metal outer ring. It has the characteristics of no slagging and high strength. The surface of the board can be used for soft and hard materials. The trial life of the special series of thickened bamboo piers for hotels is more than four times that of wooden vegetable piers. The square bamboo vegetable board is generous in appearance, light in use, non-slagging, double-sided usable. It is the best choice for ordinary families to enjoy cooking.
How to deal with the moulding of bamboo chopping board?
Because the air is humid in the hot summer, the kitchen board is easy to become moldy, so every time after using the kitchen board, wipe it with a clean cloth, and place it in a ventilated place to dry. If the contact surface is not well ventilated, the cutting board is prone to mold and blackening. So we can put a bamboo cutting board on a bowl-like vessel that has a small surface but still supports the cutting board. So the cutting board doesn’t get moldy
Bamboo chopsticks have mildewed the best way that the stainless steel that clean a bowl to use is to use with clean pan bowl is in the place that has mildewed the place is rubbed forcibly a few times can also go with sandpaper. If you have mildew on the cutting board, you can use the above method if it is shallow mildew, but if the wooden cutting board is easy to penetrate mildew. You have to use a plane to make a small layer. Chopsticks and cutting boards that have been mildewed should be rinsed with water. & have spent Washing or boiling with water will reduce the mildew, but it will not completely remove the mildew, and washing with salt water is also very effective.
If the board has been unripe old mold, the board can be put in washing rice water or put detergent to scrub, and then clean with clean water, standing in a ventilated place can be dried, but do not easily put the wet board in the sun, in case of deformation, and affect the use.
Of course, there are some tips to make the cutting board not moldy: After using the cutting board every time, scrape the residual juice on the cutting board, and keep sprinkling salt on the cutting board once a week; Disinfect with ultraviolet light, and expose the cutting board to the sun for more than 30 minutes (be especially careful this way, as excessive exposure can crack the cutting board); Chemical disinfection, a kilogram of water to join the new Jermain 50 ml immersion board 15 minutes or so, and then rinse with clean water.
5 ways of Bamboo cutting board maintenance method.
Careful maintenance and proper handling can ensure food hygiene and extend the life of the cutting board.
1. Maintenance: newly purchased bamboo cutting board can be used after normal cleaning after unpacking. Round bamboo chopping board, in order to extend the service life, be sure to keep the board surface moist, and alternate the use of two sides, if the board surface is loose, can be soaked in warm water for 1-10 minutes according to the situation, do not soak for too long or boil with water. It is best to hang the cutting board in a well-ventilated place after use.
2. Cutting board classification: to avoid cross-contamination, bamboo cutting boards can be cut raw and cooked at the same time. Wash each type of food immediately before cutting the next type of food. If cutting meat, wash with warm water.
3. To prevent the cutting board from cracking, oil it immediately after buying a new cutting board. The practice is: on the cutting board on both sides and around the oil, oil absorption after the next two-three or four times. The edge of the cutting board is easy to crack, so you can apply it several times. After this treatment, the cutting board is not easy to crack. Because of the penetrating force of oil is strong, volatilize not easily again, can moist woodiness for a long time, can prevent anvil blowout. The oil also has a preservative function, which makes the cutting board durable.
4. do not use detergent cleaning, because cleaning liquid will infiltrate into the cutting board, long-term will lead to mildew cutting board, the use of food is not hygienic.
5. such as cutting board processed oil very heavy food, available hot water constantly scrub to quickly go to oil. Remember not to use a wok brush. 6, pay attention to the cutting board should not be placed in the position of direct sunlight, avoid excessive drying cutting board and crack.